** Student must be five (5) years old on or before October 1, 2021 **
** Use SchoolSite Locator to find your boundary school **
Families New to District 6
Current District 6 Families
** Complete Annual Student Data Update and Add a New Student **
* Birth certificate (or other proof of birth listing parents)
* Proof of guardianship (if not listed on birth verification)
* Current Immunization Record
* Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.) - must show parent/guardian name and dated within 60 past days
Complete list of acceptable documentation may be found at Admissions Requirements.
Visit the District 6 Admissions Office1025 9th Ave. -- Greeley, CO 80631(970) 348-6062 -- firstname.lastname@example.orgMonday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm** Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the office will be open by appointment only, daily from 8:00 am-3:30 pm **Please call (970) 348-6062 or email email@example.com to schedule.Note that masks will be required and please limit to 2 people per family
Students will be enrolled in their neighborhood school based on parent/guardian primary address or an approved and accepted Open Enrollment application.
* Find your neighborhood school and learn about all of our schools and programs in .
* To apply for Open Enrollment, check the status of your Open Enrollment application, or for more information, visit Open Enrollment.
Please note that Charter Schools may have different age requirements, enrollment processes, policies, and timelines.
Contact the school for more information:
Greeley-Evans School District 6 Admissions
1025 9th Ave, Greeley, CO
STUDENT DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY ACT
Greeley-Evans School District 6 holds data privacy and security in high regard and takes action to ensure that our students’ data is handled securely in compliance with the Colorado Student Data Transparency and Security Act () and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ().